OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: "INFORMED PEOPLE AND PROTECTED DATA"
The direction / Governing Body of Biadata (onwards, the data controller), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 april 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General data protection regulation) (GIFT L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of Biadata rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it before the competent control authorities.
In that sense, The person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that must serve all its staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data.:
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, like pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, like data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: the data controller will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, default, Only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are subject to treatment.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes..
- data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable steps will be taken to promptly delete or rectify personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its loss, accidental destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their processing.. During the information life cycle, All personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations..
The Data Protection Policy of Biadata is communicated to all the staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
in its consequence, This Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, that you should know and accept it, considering it as his own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identify and contribute the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of Biadata, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.